Well, it's officially 2014...you know what that means!
I'm, y'know, drinking copious amounts of coffee to get through my first day back at work after my long break. I feel kind of like this bunny:
So here I am, going over all of my resolutions for the New Year. They're fairly typical - find an awesome new apartment in Brooklyn, eat ALL the pizza!, become even more of a book-related hermit - and then I got to thinking...what would my book blogger resolutions for 2014 be?
- Set aside time for blogging. Not just reading & reviewing (which I'm on top of), but make the time to sit down and write other posts, like round-ups, fashion meets fiction, that sort of thing. I'm feeling renewed and refreshed!
- Start getting to know the book blogger community. It's such a great one, but I was so busy getting a handle on this new blogger thing that I neglected something very important - giving back to the book blogger community and commenting LOTS more!
- Comment more. Hand in hand with the last one. What better way to get to know people than by commenting? And it's good to think about others' reviews and share how I feel.
- Diversify my book reviews. In 2013, I pushed myself to read books I wasn't sure I would like, and I'd like to continue doing that. Who knows, maybe that sci-fi fantasy will be my next favorite book!
- Get a professional layout redesign for the blog. I do my own little edits, but I'd like a professional, wonderful layout that really fits Off The Book. I feel like that would be a great one year anniversary present to me and the blog.
- MORE GIFS. Just kidding. Sort of.
What are your book blogger resolutions for the year? :)