This week's Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish) is all about bookish things (that aren't books) that I would LOVE to get my grubby little hands on. So here goes!
- The Age of Innocence book clutch by Kate Spade | The perfect accompaniment to a little black dress.
- Jane Eyre book clutch by Olympia Le Tan | For those days where all I want to do is throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, this is just right.
- Cookbook book clutch by Olympia Le Tan (no longer sold) - Food festivals? I've got those covered.
4. Library Illustration scarf by Kate Spade | It seems like Kate Spade has a thing for bookish fashion accessories...not that I'm complaining! This would go over well at my publishing job.
5. Pale Mink Dreamy Logo E-Reader Book Cover by MARC BY MARC JACOBS | Perfect for my e-reader on the go.
6. Out of Print "Book Card" Phone Case by Gracious Home | While it makes me a little sad that library book inserts are now basically vintage, at least I could put it on my phone.
7. Venice Bookstore Throw Pillow by Happee Monkee | My apartment is going to be filled with books, so I guess it makes sense that my couch should match the decor!
8. Secret Book Safe by SecretStorageBooks | I'll hide some of my valuables - like my stash of Cadbury eggs :P
7. Book Table Clock by Karlsson | This will fit perfect next to all of the...ahem...books piled on my bookcase!
8. By the Book Pendant by Kate Spade | Just get me a gift card to Kate Spade. I'll buy ALL THE THINGS.
Would any of these make it on your bookish wish list? Anything you think I should have put on mine?