This week's TOP TEN TUESDAY (hosted by the lovely Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish) is all about the books you should be toting to the beach this summer!
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Cutting Teeth by Julia Fierro
- The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse
- Some Fine Day by Kat Ross
- The Girls at the Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine
- The Wideacre Trilogy by Philippa Gregory
- The Beautiful and the Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- To The Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
Which books would you put in your beach bag? Any of the ones I chose?